Thursday, December 8, 2016

Transformation

I'm sure some of you can relate to this...struggling at something but never quite reaching your goal.   Maybe you decide to work harder, but you only manage to make yourself busier and even more unhappy.  These past few months have been a transformational journey for me.  I have been struggling in the art world, as many artists do, and I am now ready to accept change.

I no longer wish to compete with the many talented artists out there, its a huge disservice to myself and to other artists.  I want to break the mold and to branch out and to let go of this "starving artist" mentality.  I am currently enrolled in an intensive course to help me uncover what I truly want to contribute...because its not just about having a nice piece of artwork on your wall, is it?  Its how the art makes you feel and the energy it brings into your space.

So I as I am on this journey of learning and rediscovering my path.  I will be taking a short break after my next event.

I hope that you can make it to the 9th Annual Local Yokel Yuletide Art and Fine Craft Sale this Saturday at Paradigm Cafe.

Have a wonderful Holiday season!

On the Edge, prints available here.

1 comment:

pg slot said...

pg ทดลอง เล่น ฟรี ซื้อ ฟรี สปิน พร้อมที่จะลุ้นโชคด้วยการเล่นด้วยจริงคุณสามารถซื้อฟรีสปิน เพื่อเพิ่มโอกาสในการชนะ! ทดลอง PG ที่เว็บไซต์ของเราและค้นพบความสนุกที่ไม่มีที่สิ้นสุด!