Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Confession

I have a confession to make.  Just a few weeks ago I was ready to end my adventure as a working artist.  Funds were running low,  I was spending weekends away from kids, and as much as I love creating I could no longer justify the sacrifices I was making.  But then something happened, I won best of show in 2-D at Monument Square Art Festival!  Somehow I always find the support I need when I put my art into the world, and this really gave me the boost I needed to keep going.



I am especially motivated by the series I am currently working on.  Each piece is created on a 12"x 12" wood panel.  New materials can be exciting, and I especially love watching the inks soak into the wood and allowing them to flow.  The process feels natural to me and I have been very pleased with the results.  I hope you enjoy this preview of my new works.





2 comments:

jili slot said...

Jili Slot เป็นผู้ให้บริการเกมคาสิโนออนไลน์และก็สล็อตออนไลน์ มีเกมสนุกสนานๆให้เลือกเล่นมาก สามารถเข้าไปเล่น jili slot เล่นผ่านเว็บไซต์ของพวกเราได้เลย ที่เว็บไซต์ pgslot

pgslot เว็บตรง said...

pgslot เว็บตรง เกมส์สล็อตออนไลน์ เกมยอดนิยมจากผู้เล่นทั้งโลกตอนนี้ การเล่นสล็อตของคุณจะไม่มีเบื่ออีกต่อไป pg slot ขอแนะนำให้มาเล่นกับเว็บเรามีทางเลือกทั้งเกมเเละโปรโมชั่น