Thursday, October 9, 2014

A Cozy Home - Introducing My New Scented Trivets

A few years ago I was making scented trivets.  The design was simple, and they were full of an aromatic spicy blend.  The scent has lasted a long time in the few I kept for myself, these are over 5 years!  I enjoy them so much, I decided to start making them again.  But I wanted to create something a little different, with textile designs.  I came up with the covers.  Not only does this make them washable,  but I can decorate each one with a unique textile art design.


I have created several designs over the past month, but this one is my favorite.  It reminds me of childhood, both whimsical and fun.  I think of playing outside during the cooler months, then running into my cozy home to get warm.  These little homes certainly look cozy!


No comments: